If you’re dating in 2023, chances are you are leveraging the internet or some manner of technology to date people outside of your “safety bubble.” Meaning, you are dating people that neither you nor anyone you know can vouch for or verify the background, history or character of your potential dates.
Technology can be a very effective tool in finding love, but love is not the only thing that daters are finding online. Online daters, especially young women, are also finding frustration and in some cases harassment, assault or death with a reported 16,000 abductions, 100 murders and thousands of rapes being committed annually by online predators.
So, how do we protect ourselves while dating outside of our safety bubbles? BY DOING OUR RESEARCH!!! Join Syd for Season 4 Episode 7 as she sits down with private investigator, Connie B. Ernest, for an informative discussion on how to leverage the internet to properly vet potential love interests.
Connie B. Ernest is a Private Investigator in Atlanta, GA. Connie owns and operates CBE Investigations Inc, where they offer services to those who are in need of clarity, peace of mind and closure.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS EPISODE
- Information you should gather about potential love interests
- How to ask questions of potential love interests to learn more about them
- Internet sites you can use to research a person’s background
- How to conduct an image search using Google
- The type of searches a private investigator can conduct
Want to connect with Connie?
- Visit her website: https://www.cbeinvestigations.com/
- Follow her on Instagram: www.instagram.com/cbeinvestigations
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cbeinvestigations
Tune in to the Sugar Free Podcast everywhere podcasts are available:
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/…/the-sugar…/id1573862487
- Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/…/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc3VnYXJmc…
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/0G7127VhGnhnD36X0t72gm
- Amazon/Audible: https://music.amazon.com/…/ebc55…/THE-SUGAR-FREE-PODCAST
Shop with The Sugar Free Podcast advertisers:
The Lip Bar – Want lipsticks that pop on EVERY shade of black and brown? Enjoy 10% off at The Lip Bar when you click this link https://thelipbar.com/pages/_go_?ref=4474:355417&discount=SugarFree&utm_source=Affiliates&utm_medium=Homepage or use code SugarFree at checkout.
Formally Forms– Need contract templates and forms for your business? Visit www.formallyforms.com for easy-to-use contract templates and forms for your business. Use code: SUGAR to receive 20% off your next purchase
Building Bread—Want to start investing in the stock market? Purchase the Investor’s Toolkit by clicking this link: https://buildingbread.thinkific.com/courses/the-investor-s-toolkit?ref=85305c AND this link will also get you 25% off your purchase.
Sydnee Mack (Host)
Get This Episode
How to Improve Your Style for Summer 2023 feat. Jasmene Bowdry
https://www.jasmenebowdry.com/styling-services SHOW DESCRIPTION Summer is here and it’s time to...
How to Navigate Modern Spirituality in the Church
SHOW DESCRIPTION When is the last time you prayed? About 32% of U.S. adults said they seldom or...
How to Survive Inflation, Recession and Bank Runs
SHOW DESCRIPTION In the last month, several of the largest banks in the U.S. along with a handful...