Have you ever experienced more than a friendly attraction to another woman? I mean you don’t just like her, you feel a little quiver run through your body every time you think about her? Well, you’re not alone!!
The average person is coming out in their teens and early 20’s which can make coming out or exploring your sexual identity as a woman in your 30’s intimidating. But, it is never too late to embrace your authentic self and research suggests that it is perfectly normal and healthy to question and explore your sexual orientation (i.e. your sexuality) well into your late 30’s and early 40’s.
Join Syd this week for Season 4 Episode 5 as she sits down with attorney and LGBTQIA+ advocate, Kim Daily, Esq. for an extraordinary conversation regarding Kim’s journey to come out and embrace her identity as a Lesbian woman in her 30’s.
Kim Daily is an award-winning trial attorney, viral public-speaker and founder of The Qulture, a nationwide community known as heaven on earth for queer Black women. Kim co-owns K&L Daily Law with her sister, who is also an attorney.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS EPISODE
- The value of honoring your desires to explore gay or Lesbian relationships
- The difference between sexual identity and sexual orientation
- Definitions for LGBTQIA+
- How to figure out what your sexual preferences are
- How to embrace your authentic self
Want to connect with Kim?
- Visit her website: https://www.kimdaily.com/
- Follow her on Instagram: www.instagram.com/iamkimdaily
- Join For the Qulture: https://www.thequlture.us
Tune in to the Sugar Free Podcast everywhere podcasts are available:
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/…/the-sugar…/id1573862487
- Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/…/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc3VnYXJmc…
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/0G7127VhGnhnD36X0t72gm
- Amazon/Audible: https://music.amazon.com/…/ebc55…/THE-SUGAR-FREE-PODCAST
Shop with The Sugar Free Podcast advertisers:
The Lip Bar – Want lipsticks that pop on EVERY shade of black and brown? Enjoy 10% off at The Lip Bar when you click this link https://thelipbar.com/pages/_go_?ref=4474:355417&discount=SugarFree&utm_source=Affiliates&utm_medium=Homepage or use code SugarFree at checkout.
Formally Forms– Need contract templates and forms for your business? Visit www.formallyforms.com for easy-to-use contract templates and forms for your business. Use code: SUGAR to receive 20% off your next purchase
Building Bread—Want to start investing in the stock market? Purchase the Investor’s Toolkit by clicking this link: https://buildingbread.thinkific.com/courses/the-investor-s-toolkit?ref=85305c AND this link will also get you 25% off your purchase.
Sydnee Mack (Host)
Kim Daily, Esq.
Get This Episode
https://www.jasmenebowdry.com/styling-services SHOW DESCRIPTION Summer is here and it’s time to...
SHOW DESCRIPTION When is the last time you prayed? About 32% of U.S. adults said they seldom or...
SHOW DESCRIPTION If you’re dating in 2023, chances are you are leveraging the internet or some...