If you’re over 30 and your primary skincare routine consists of soap and water, then it’s time for an upgrade! Studies show that a woman’s face can begin showing signs of aging as early as 25, but most women start to see changes to the skin on their face in their 30’s. In conclusion, ladies it’s time to put down the soap and pick up some cleanser.
Join Syd as she sits down with award-winning Esthetician, Alicia Dion, for an informative conversation on how to establish or upgrade your skincare routine in your 30’s.
Alicia Dion is owner and operator of 5-star rated AliciaDion Beauty Spa located in Marietta, Georgia. She specializes in hydrobrasion, dermaplaning, microdermabrasion, waxing, chemical peels, high frequency, and lashing and so much more! She was voted a “Best of Georgia Esthetician” in 2021.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS EPISODE
- The difference between lighter skin tones and darker skin tones
- The essential components of a comprehensive skincare routine
- How to properly pop a pimple
- The value of regularly visiting a skincare professional
- How to embrace your natural face and skin without makeup
Want to connect with AliciaDion Beauty?
- Visit her website: www.aliciadion.com
- Follow her on IG: @aliciadion_beauty
Tune in to the Sugar Free Podcast everywhere podcasts are available:
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/…/the-sugar…/id1573862487
- Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/…/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc3VnYXJmc…
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/0G7127VhGnhnD36X0t72gm
- Amazon/Audible: https://music.amazon.com/…/ebc55…/THE-SUGAR-FREE-PODCAST
Shop with The Sugar Free Podcast advertisers:
The Lip Bar – Want lipsticks that pop on EVERY shade of black and brown? Enjoy 10% off at The Lip Bar when you click this link https://thelipbar.com/pages/_go_?ref=4474:355417&discount=SugarFree&utm_source=Affiliates&utm_medium=Homepage or use code SugarFree at checkout.
Formally Forms– Need contract templates and forms for your business? Visit www.formallyforms.com for easy-to-use contract templates and forms for your business. Use code: SUGAR to receive 20% off your next purchase
Building Bread—Want to start investing in the stock market? Purchase the Investor’s Toolkit by clicking this link: https://buildingbread.thinkific.com/courses/the-investor-s-toolkit?ref=85305c AND this link will also get you 25% off your purchase.
Sydnee Mack (Host)
Alicia Dion Beauty
Get This Episode
https://www.jasmenebowdry.com/styling-services SHOW DESCRIPTION Summer is here and it’s time to...
SHOW DESCRIPTION When is the last time you prayed? About 32% of U.S. adults said they seldom or...
SHOW DESCRIPTION If you’re dating in 2023, chances are you are leveraging the internet or some...