It is no secret that Millennial women are educated, accomplished and high earners; but, are we balanced? Is accomplishment enough? Forty five percent of Millennial women (ages 25-40) will be both single and childless by 2030. Is this statistic an indication that we are prioritizing work over family or cause for concern?
Join Syd this week for Season 4 Episode 2 as she sits down with therapist and relationship coach, Vernique Esther, LMSW, for a healing conversation on how Millennial women can achieve success outside the workplace.
Vernique Esther is an Atlanta-based therapist and coach who specializes in Relational Trauma and Healthy Relationships. She is also an Author, Speaker, Corporate Well-being Consultant, and founder of Authentically Wed, a faith-based community for those seeking healthy relationships.
Vernique believes the quality of your relationships determine the quality of your life, and uses her expertise to help people become healed and whole individuals that can create healthy and fulfilling relationships. She especially enjoys partnering with High-achieving women who have trouble managing their various responsibilities, causing anxiety in their lives.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS EPISODE
- Assessing the root cause of toxic achievement
- Understanding the trauma associated with toxic over achievement
- How to incorporate joy, pleasure and peace into your high-achieving life.
- How to hear your heart’s desires
- Understanding what “balance” looks like for you
Want to connect with Vernique?
- Visit her website: www.verniqueesther.com
- Follow her on IG: @verniqueesther
- Buy her book: www.verniqueesther.com/shop
Tune in to the Sugar Free Podcast everywhere podcasts are available:
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/…/the-sugar…/id1573862487
- Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/…/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc3VnYXJmc…
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/0G7127VhGnhnD36X0t72gm
- Amazon/Audible: https://music.amazon.com/…/ebc55…/THE-SUGAR-FREE-PODCAST
Shop with The Sugar Free Podcast advertisers:
The Lip Bar – Want lipsticks that pop on EVERY shade of black and brown? Enjoy 10% off at The Lip Bar when you click this link https://thelipbar.com/pages/_go_?ref=4474:355417&discount=SugarFree&utm_source=Affiliates&utm_medium=Homepage or use code SugarFree at checkout.
Formally Forms– Need contract templates and forms for your business? Visit www.formallyforms.com for easy-to-use contract templates and forms for your business. Use code: SUGAR to receive 20% off your next purchase
Building Bread—Want to start investing in the stock market? Purchase the Investor’s Toolkit by clicking this link: https://buildingbread.thinkific.com/courses/the-investor-s-toolkit?ref=85305c AND this link will also get you 25% off your purchase.
Sydnee Mack (Host)
Get This Episode
S4 Ep5 How to Explore Your Sexuality as a Grown Woman
SHOW DESCRIPTION Have you ever experienced more than a friendly attraction to another woman? I...
S4 Ep4 Lessons Learned: How to Cope with Alopecia
SHOW DESCRIPTION Join Syd this week for a solo episode where she shares the life lessons she’s...
How to Upgrade Your Skincare Routine in Your 30’s feat. Alicia Dion
SHOW DESCRIPTION If you’re over 30 and your primary skincare routine consists of soap and water,...